All products ship from Washington state, USA. The carrier that is used and how long shipments take in transit will depend on the product, your location, and your shipping selection during checkout. Here are general guidelines:
- Standard Shipping: Free to the contiguous US 48 states. Takes 2 to 5 business days in transit (up to 6 for very remote regions). Usually ships via USPS First Class Mail or UPS Ground. For heavier products it is important to include a full street address (not a PO Box) during checkout to avoid delays.
- Expedited Shipping: Takes 2 to 3 business days in transit. Usually ships via USPS Priority Mail or UPS 3-Day Select.
- Two-Day Shipping: Takes 2 business days in transit. Usually ships via UPS 2nd Day Air or USPS Express Mail.
- One-Day Shipping: Takes 1 business day in transit. Usually ships via UPS Next Day Air.
- Standard: Time-in-transit is usually between 3 to 7 business days. Longer for remote regions. Usually ships via FedEx Economy.
- Expedited: Time-in-transit is usually between 2 to 5 business days. Longer for remote regions. Usually ships via FedEx Priority or DHL Express.
- Note: Products heading outside of the USA cannot be used for military or government applications.
Products ship within 1 business day after an order is placed, and often the same day if ordered earlier in the day. Add a product to your cart and use the shipping calculator to see if it will ship same day or the following day. Note that some products over 100 lbs in weight may take extra time for preparation.
Business days are Monday through Friday, not including holidays. Products only ship on business days and transit times are always quoted in business days, not calendar days.
Puerto Rico and US Protectorates
For an accurate shipping rate please enter the country as United States and use your US zip code. Most products will ship via USPS, depending on their weight. In some cases heavier items will ship via UPS or FedEx.
A Shipment Confirmation email with tracking information is sent to your email address once a product ships. It will be the same email address you should have received the Order Confirmation to immediately after placing your order. If you haven’t received any confirmation emails within 1 business day after placing your order, please double-check your Spam/Junk email folder of the email account you used to place the order, or contact us for help.
Tracking numbers will take a little bit of time before they are "active". The carrier must pick up and scan the package in before the tracking page will start showing updates. Please allow 12 hours after receiving the tracking number email to make sure it has been activated by the carrier.
Sorry, local pickup is not an option. All products must ship.