All products ship from Washington state, USA. The carrier that is used and how long shipments take in transit will depend on the product, your location, and your shipping selection during checkout. Here are general guidelines:
- Standard Shipping: Free to the contiguous US 48 states. Usually takes 2 to 5 business days in transit (up to 6 for remote regions). Usually ships via USPS First Class Mail, UPS SurePost, FedEx Ground, or UPS Ground. For heavier products it is important to include a full street address (not a PO Box or Post Office address) during checkout to avoid delays. For Alaska and Hawaii we usually ship via USPS Priority Mail or FedEx flat-rate.
- Expedited Shipping: Takes 2 to 3 business days in transit (sometimes more for Alaska or Hawaii). Usually ships via FedEx Express 2-Day or UPS 2nd Day Air to locations inside the lower 48 states. For Alaska and Hawaii usually via FedEx Express or USPS Priority Mail.
- Express Shipping: Takes 1 to 2 business days in transit. Usually ships via FedEx Express Overnight, or USPS Express to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Standard: Time-in-transit is usually between 3 to 7 business days. Longer for remote regions. Usually ships via FedEx Economy.
- Expedited: Time-in-transit is usually between 2 to 5 business days. Longer for remote regions. Usually ships via FedEx Priority or DHL Express.
- Note: Products heading outside of the USA cannot be used for military or government applications.
Products ship within 1 business day after an order is placed, and often the same day if ordered earlier in the day. Add a product to your cart and use the shipping calculator to get a delivery estimate. Note that some products over 100 lbs in weight may take an extra day for preparation.
Business days are generally Monday through Friday, not including holidays. Products only ship on business days and transit times are always quoted in business days. Carriers do sometimes operate on and deliver on weekends, depending on location.
Puerto Rico and US Protectorates
For an accurate shipping rate please enter the country as United States and use your US zip code. Most products will ship via USPS, depending on their weight. In some cases heavier items will ship via FedEx.
A Shipment Confirmation email with tracking information is sent to your email address once a product ships. It will be the same email address you should have received the Order Confirmation to immediately after placing your order. If you haven’t received any confirmation emails within 1 business day after placing your order, please double-check your Spam/Junk email folder of the email account you used to place the order, or contact us for help.
Tracking numbers will take a little bit of time before they are "active". The carrier must pick up and scan the package in before the tracking page will start showing updates. Please allow 12 hours after receiving the tracking number email to make sure it has been activated by the carrier.
Sorry, local pickup is not an option. All products must ship.